Short term license timescale

Convicted Driver Insurance

PBTAS

Hi

I am currently on a 1 year renewal of a short term license and have been since 2019. I was placed on a medical suspension for alcohol misuse in 2018 and got my license with c1 entitlement back at the 12 month mark due to office delays. I haven't ever drink drove and have no convictions, this was all related to partying a bit much when I was younger.

I am wondering if anyone knows if the 1 year exclusion will ever be extended or if you ever get your full license back again? The DVLA take so long to process these applications my license expires and it affects my work.

Thanks

Sorry I missed this one……
S88 entitlement only extends for 12 months from when the correct application was received.
BUT I have seen on here where a person was allowed to submit a second application when 12 months had passed with no result, thus starting the 12 month period again.
This is not something you should just decide to do off your own bad, you would have to get DVLA approval to do it.

Hi, I was issued a 12 month driving license in April 2021, that license is soon to expire. Does anyone know how to apply again as I have not received no correspondence from the DVLA or any instructions on how to do so. Thanks

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off