Sentence DD

Convicted Driver Insurance

Jo88

Well Known Member
Brief Description of Offence:
Drink Driving :
“vehicle had been driving the wrong way down the dual carriageway. “ This what a citizen reported to the Police. Basically, I drove nearly 1/5 mile from the shop where I bought a bottle of wine using the wrong side of the road.

Blood Alcohol Level 235 mg
Mitigating Factors:
Bilateral otosclerosis
Child 5 yrs old recently diagnosed with a mild scoliosis
1 work character reference
1 neighbour/ friend character reference
University timetable and previous year grades submited.
Clean licence for 10 years with no point/ endorsments ever.

Aggravating Factors:
High reading
Bad/ Dangerous driving

Legal Representation at Court?:

Yes. It was expensive, but I didn’t liked other solicitors I have spoken with about my case so, it is what it is. I am happy with what he achieved.

Sentence:

24 months with 24 weeks reduced disqualification if I complete the Rehab course which will reduce me sentence to 18 months. I knew the sentence will be between 23-28 months or so, but also a low to high community order which I didn’t wanted. 30 hours work/week, full time student, 2 children…
18 months plus £617 which includes all the cost: Court fees, victim surcharge and a fine probably, I don’t have the bill yet.

Offered the Drink Driving Rehabilitation Course?:
Yes
Will take it.

Sentence Comments:
Any comments on the sentence given?
No comment!
I was guilty full stop!

Brief Description of Offence:
Drink Driving :
“vehicle had been driving the wrong way down the dual carriageway. “ This what a citizen reported to the Police. Basically, I drove nearly 1/5 mile from the shop where I bought a bottle of wine using the wrong side of the road.

Blood Alcohol Level 235 mg
Mitigating Factors:
Bilateral otosclerosis
Child 5 yrs old recently diagnosed with a mild scoliosis
1 work character reference
1 neighbour/ friend character reference
University timetable and previous year grades submited.
Clean licence for 10 years with no point/ endorsments ever.

Aggravating Factors:
High reading
Bad/ Dangerous driving

Legal Representation at Court?:

Yes. It was expensive, but I didn’t liked other solicitors I have spoken with about my case so, it is what it is. I am happy with what he achieved.

Sentence:

24 months with 24 weeks reduced disqualification if I complete the Rehab course which will reduce me sentence to 18 months. I knew the sentence will be between 23-28 months or so, but also a low to high community order which I didn’t wanted. 30 hours work/week, full time student, 2 children…
18 months plus £617 which includes all the cost: Court fees, victim surcharge and a fine probably, I don’t have the bill yet.

Offered the Drink Driving Rehabilitation Course?:
Yes
Will take it.

Sentence Comments:
Any comments on the sentence given?
No comment!
I was guilty full stop!
Are you glad it’s over? Mine’s next week…

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off