Sending off D1

Convicted Driver Insurance

Stooky

My ban is due to end on March 17th with the successful completion of the DDR course.
The 3rd day of the course is on the 21st of this month.
After reading several posts on this forum, it's my understanding that as a HRO I can apply for my license back 90 days before my ban is up.
Am I right in thinking that I can send off the D1 form after the 3rd day of the course on the 21st? Or do I need written confirmation off the DVLA?

When the course has finished, the provider has to notify the court, who amend their records and in turn then notify DVLA that the length of your ban has been reduced. Until then they only recognise your original ban.
You should wait until you receive your certificate from the provider, then wait 7 days and submit the D1 and include a copy of the course certificate with it. If they have not been notified it should prompt them to get confirmation from the court if the reduction.

When the course has finished, the provider has to notify the court, who amend their records and in turn then notify DVLA that the length of your ban has been reduced. Until then they only recognise your original ban.
You should wait until you receive your certificate from the provider, then wait 7 days and submit the D1 and include a copy of the course certificate with it. If they have not been notified it should prompt them to get confirmation from the court if the reduction.
Ah ok thank you

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off