Second offence

Convicted Driver Insurance

Jonner81

Hell i have been caught drink driving again my first offence was in 2010 and was charged with dangerous driving and failing to give a specimen of breath,my second offence was the 19,9,2021 and i blew 97 mg do you think i will need to take my test again and what ban am I looking at ?

Can you clarify a couple of things.
The rule for drink driving is you get a minimum 3 year ban for 2 convictions in 10 years. That runs from the date of the first conviction to the date you are caught a second time. Does that apply to you? You say the first offence was in 2010, but when was the conviction.
Did you resit your test after the dangerous driving conviction?

Can you clarify a couple of things.
The rule for drink driving is you get a minimum 3 year ban for 2 convictions in 10 years. That runs from the date of the first conviction to the date you are caught a second time. Does that apply to you? You say the first offence was in 2010, but when was the conviction.
Did you resit your test after the dangerous driving conviction?
Hi i was sentenced for dangerous driving in jan 2010 received a 20 month sentence and received a 5 year driving ban.3 years for dangerous driving and 2 years for failing to supply a sample of breath and yes i had my licence revoked and was made to sit a extended driving test and have a medical

Hi i was sentenced for dangerous driving in jan 2010 received a 20 month sentence and received a 5 year driving ban.3 years for dangerous driving and 2 years for failing to supply a sample of breath and yes i had my licence revoked and was made to sit a extended driving test and have a medical
Have you had a crash as well?!

Hell i have been caught drink driving again my first offence was in 2010 and was charged with dangerous driving and failing to give a specimen of breath,my second offence was the 19,9,2021 and i blew 97 mg do you think i will need to take my test again and what ban am I looking at ?

19th September 2021?????? I thought we were still in August!!!!!!

CJ

OK, so you are in the clear for getting a 3 year ban as the convictions are too far apart.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off