Second Medical

Convicted Driver Insurance

Tinkerbell2

License refused last year and I now have my application in again. DVLA have written to the Docs and I have now received a letter saying I need another medical? Two LFT's on record, no alcohol for 7 months. Anyone else been through this last time they wrote to the Doc after the medial? Waiting to ring Doc to get copy of form which I requested but haven't received.

License refused last year and I now have my application in again. DVLA have written to the Docs and I have now received a letter saying I need another medical? Two LFT's on record, no alcohol for 7 months. Anyone else been through this last time they wrote to the Doc after the medial? Waiting to ring Doc to get copy of form which I requested but haven't received.

When a licence is refused you have a medical at the end of the refusal period. Whether it's a revoke or a failed medical, there is a medical at the end of that waiting period. That's standard practice.

Hi I’m new to this, do you have to have a eye test at the medical. Thanks

Not at the HRO medical no. The DVLA can order a seperate eye test if you suffer from sight problems or have been reported on to the DVLA by an optometrist.

Ok thanks, it’s just that when I booked my medical with the doctor the receptionist said bring your glasses if you wear them

Hi I’m new to this, do you have to have a eye test at the medical. Thanks
When I had my medical the Dr. had one of those charts that the optician has, he said read either the bottom line or the next one up. That was it, no actual looking into eyes (apart from quick glance to check for jaundice)

When I had my medical the Dr. had one of those charts that the optician has, he said read either the bottom line or the next one up. That was it, no actual looking into eyes (apart from quick glance to check for jaundice)
Thanks

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off