Reapply

Convicted Driver Insurance

FS106

Hello, this is my first post although over the last 18 months or so have been lurking and reading a lot of helpful and useful information,

I had the forms through to reapply for my license (D27PH) I am HRO, which included an envelope to return it to with the SA99 1AA postcode on, yet I see on here SA99 1TU mentioned but also on the back of the form itself is another postcode altogether just wondering where is best and the postcode I should use or if it matters?

Also should I need to send anything else off with the application apart from the payment? As I read things about a medical questionnaire does that get sent to me?

The form also says about identification do I need to send any documents or is that not applicable.

Any help would be hugely appreciated, I probably over worry myself sometimes.

Thank you

The correct postcode for HRO applications is SA99 1TU.
It says on the application form: “using the incorrect postcode will delay your application.” The Medical section has its own postcode so that correspondence does not just go ‘into the system’ to be sorted internally, it goes direct to that department.

The questionnaire will be sent when the medical is sorted, so don’t worry about that now.

As you are re applying for your licence, you do not need to send ID. You can send a new photo if you had your licence for several years, to get the full 10 year licence, or if you have a current UK passport you can fill in the section on the back with your passport number and they will use that photo for your full licence.

Hi Price

Thank you very much for your swift response, will probably have more questions along the way now I'm in this stage of events as time goes on.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off