really worried for my family!

Convicted Driver Insurance

unknownuser

Hi guys,

Tonight my dad was caught drink driving, in the station he blew a score of 41 twice, according to my dad the limit in our area is 39 and this was advised by officers. Around an hour later after a small bit of water he recieved a blood test and was bailed. Is it likely he may escape on his blood test?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated as recently my parents book my mothers dream holiday for her 50th birthday and it would break her heart if she couldnt go, he would also lose his job and i fear would ruin there marriage.
I understand there are lots of worse cases on here guys but i fear it will tear my family apart so any advice would be welcomed.
Thanks

Hi guys,

Tonight my dad was caught drink driving, in the station he blew a score of 41 twice, according to my dad the limit in our area is 39 and this was advised by officers. Around an hour later after a small bit of water he recieved a blood test and was bailed. Is it likely he may escape on his blood test?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated as recently my parents book my mothers dream holiday for her 50th birthday and it would break her heart if she couldnt go, he would also lose his job and i fear would ruin there marriage.
I understand there are lots of worse cases on here guys but i fear it will tear my family apart so any advice would be welcomed.
Thanks

The legal limit is 35 for a breath test reading. However the police will usually release a driver without charge or with a caution for any breath test reading that is between 35 and 39.

It is impossible to say how likely it is that your fathers blood test results will come back under the prescribed legal limit of 80 milligrams of alcohol per 100 millilitres of blood as the rate at which a person metabolises alcohol varies. However it is possible that your fathers blood test results will come back below the legal limit.

Thanks for the reply.

According to my father he was 2 points over the legal limit. He is about 5ft8" and weighs around 10st, im not sure if this may help to judge whether he may get away with it but as u probably well know it is an anxious wait for the results.

Thanks

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off