Progress

Convicted Driver Insurance

Greg1979

I'm going to keep a timeline on this thread, but for starters:

8th February 2023 - D27 Form Sent to DVLA
22nd February 2023 - Letter Received from DVLA to book medical within 12 weeks of receipt.

So, we'll see how things start progressing.

22nd February 2023 - Letter Received from DVLA to book medical within 12 weeks of receipt.

Good luck, I'm 196 days in and still waiting ban was up nov 2022 done everything possible correctly. Not had a drink in nearly 2 years no previous alcohol issues or mental health.I had a cdt test which has come back as atypical which I don't even know what that means!! So the doctor has done another blood test testing Fbc and liver etc but no cdt this time I'm hoping they don't ask for this again as I've already waited so long.

This really bugs me. I applied for a renewal 90 days before my licence expired on the 9th Feb 2023, and despite 2 phone calls keep getting told that there is a backlog with approved Doctors and that I'll need to wait, despite me confirming with the practice I have used twice before that I can get an appointment within 7 days.

I am driving on Section 88, but not happy about it as it took me nearly 210 days to get a 1 year licence back, 121 days after my ban ended.

Looks like another phone call tomorrow.

This really bugs me. I applied for a renewal 90 days before my licence expired on the 9th Feb 2023, and despite 2 phone calls keep getting told that there is a backlog with approved Doctors and that I'll need to wait, despite me confirming with the practice I have used twice before that I can get an appointment within 7 days.

I am driving on Section 88, but not happy about it as it took me nearly 210 days to get a 1 year licence back, 121 days after my ban ended.

Looks like another phone call tomorrow.
Luna, I'm starting to think the whole thing with the DVLA is a lottery. I was expecting to have to chase them myself.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off