Priority 1

Convicted Driver Insurance

Coostietightner123

Established Member
Further to my latest conversation with the muppets in the so called “medical department” thank god they ain’t looking after my pancreas, they informed me they are contacting my gp another waste of time.
They told me my application is to be advanced via a Priority one status.
What is this priority status they speak of? Does it mean anything or more “go away and stop bothering us BS”
Has anyone been told they are Priority 1?

Further to my latest conversation with the muppets in the so called “medical department” thank god they ain’t looking after my pancreas, they informed me they are contacting my gp another waste of time.
What is this priority status they speak of? Does it mean anything or more “go away and stop bothering us BS”
I am allegedly a priorty 1too, It doesnt seem to mean anything though, I think they just say that to get us off the phone

Yeap and sorry bud it's bs. The only way is to envolve your MP,. Now I hear those SOB itches are again going on strike and the only weapon they've got left is to punish medical Licence apps, I wonder if all the new staff are on board with strike action, maybe they could get free Netflix... Those sanctimonious dirt bags someone's gonna snap. Life's marriages bisnesses, there's a very bad smell from that 70,s building in Swansea. Shapps he got clear of it.... He knew about the the situation pre during and now after.

I got told I am a priority 1 as well on Friday lol

Yeap and sorry bud it's bs. The only way is to envolve your MP,. Now I hear those SOB itches are again going on strike and the only weapon they've got left is to punish medical Licence apps, I wonder if all the new staff are on board with strike action, maybe they could get free Netflix... Those sanctimonious dirt bags someone's gonna snap. Life's marriages bisnesses, there's a very bad smell from that 70,s building in Swansea. Shapps he got clear of it.... He knew about the the situation pre during and now after.
OMG - when are they going on strike?

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off