Postal order

Convicted Driver Insurance

dasboot50

Evening all,
I was just wondering if anyone could shed some light on to how I go about checking if/when my postal order for licence application has been cashed? Is there somewhere on Royal Mail website that I’m totally missing???

many thanks.

Evening all,
I was just wondering if anyone could shed some light on to how I go about checking if/when my postal order for licence application has been cashed? Is there somewhere on Royal Mail website that I’m totally missing???

many thanks.
I can't help much with the royal mail website but I've seen previous posts on here about it and if you have twitter message the royal mail on there with whatever reference numbers you have and they get back to you within a couple of hours and let you know so try that if you can

I can't help much with the royal mail website but I've seen previous posts on here about it and if you have twitter message the royal mail on there with whatever reference numbers you have and they get back to you within a couple of hours and let you know so try that if you can
Ah nice one mate, thanks for the prompt reply, will give that a whirl right now 👌👍

Evening all,

many thanks.
You'll want to contact The Post Office not Royal Mail, different companies

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off