Post medical wait update

Convicted Driver Insurance
Hi, how long don't mind me asking as it taken DVLA to write to your GP? I'm into wk 10,had id back so quickly, 10 days,,, but not sure as when I asked the med group "should I go to my GP and explain I'm applying again *, she said it's not necessary, but if I want to that's your decision, but not necessary, what I should have been is assertive and asked are you gonna save some time and use my un changed med notes from mid 2018,,, but she said not long now, well that was 4 weeks ago, it's 10 tomorrow and it's not as if I can manually check online as you can't do a app if your a HRO,, but I don't like pestering them, but 100 percent my GP said not a request has gone to my GP since again mid 2018,,, Ive seen a great little motor too, good insurance considering and 35k miles 1 owner, It could tempt fate, not medically I'm not worried about no medical, I don't need cough anyway lol.... But just as I say wondering if you knew your timescale m8? Good luck too
REFUSE to

Hi, how long don't mind me asking as it taken DVLA to write to your GP? I'm into wk 10,had id back so quickly, 10 days,,, but not sure as when I asked the med group "should I go to my GP and explain I'm applying again *, she said it's not necessary, but if I want to that's your decision, but not necessary, what I should have been is assertive and asked are you gonna save some time and use my un changed med notes from mid 2018,,, but she said not long now, well that was 4 weeks ago, it's 10 tomorrow and it's not as if I can manually check online as you can't do a app if your a HRO,, but I don't like pestering them, but 100 percent my GP said not a request has gone to my GP since again mid 2018,,, Ive seen a great little motor too, good insurance considering and 35k miles 1 owner, It could tempt fate, not medically I'm not worried about no medical, I don't need cough anyway lol.... But just as I say wondering if you knew your timescale m8? Good luck too
REFUSE to
Hi, my medical was 5th of may and I received a letter saying they were writing to my GP on the 12th june and it was dated 8th june. Hope that helps and best of luck

Hi, my medical was 5th of may and I received a letter saying they were writing to my GP on the 12th june and it was dated 8th june. Hope that helps and best of luck
Hi, thanks for that , I'm not signing in as much because it just becomes to a stage where all that's on my mind is DVLA if that makes sense
.I recieved my ID ifom from the licensing dept on 15th May. At last they've written to my GP on 16th August , so with mine being a postal service being a HRO it couldn't be done online so it's taken longer I'm guessing / and with the c19 situation. So it's a waiting game now for a letter to ,well book the medical with a DVLA appointed Dr. My own gp has no,nor do I have any concerns for fitness to drive .But the court imposed the medical with new application. Hoping this one I can attend, I'd have been licensed now if I didn't realise the medical was in Wales , Welsh border that is and no public transport that goes a simple 22 miles takes 3 hours via train and bus .I'd already as I say booked it back in 2018, I had to cancel the first date , rebooked it, let dvla know .My problem was doing something I never do ,relied on a lift, she let me down 24 hours prior . I looked up timetables and none would have gotten me to the DRs by my appointment time ,the Dr's said they'd bo problem re book it ,alas DVLA wouldn't extend it , that's why I can't drive under section 88.My ban was up in 2001,prior the 2013 rule change. I was classed as NON COMPLIANT, because I couldn't pay £120 + 10 per half hour wait with a taxi .It was more than I got at the time on JSA , well, what comes first, feeding yourself, paying bills, or attending a non essential medical ! So fingers crossed I'm not sent to the same 2 half hour there, 2 half back journey , if its gotta be done though its gonna BE DONE , I need for emgc purposes now my license , but thanks again I'll keep you osted on the dates, ATM it's taken 13 and 5 days to 2 days to write to my Gp ..I'm guessing it's gonna be Xmas before I even get results :-(

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off