police intel?

Convicted Driver Insurance

KELC2411

hi so i was sitting in my car (engine off keys in back pack on the rear seat) waiting for my daughter to come out of a shop, next thing there was a policeman next to the window asking to get out of the car so i did. they then said they had some police intel that the passenger of the car had been seen getting out of the car (about a mile away) getting into another car and then back into my car. so they searched us for drugs which they didnt find any so arrested my under section 4 and as they had no breathalyser available took me to the police station to have a test which i blew 44. i was then arrested with the charge of driving the car on several different roads which they named and was over the limit. now my question is the road i was sitting in the car on was a completely different named road to what they had said and they didnt pull me over i had been sitting there for 15 mins before they pulled up. my question is they asked me to get out the car because of some intel to do with drugs and didnt say anything to me about driving the car until i was charged with the offence at 3.07am in the morning which i questioned at the time what have those 3 roads got to do with it and the police reply was oh u must have been seen by an off duty policeman!! im really confused here as to what my rights are and what to do next?? any advice would be gratefully received please?

thankyou so much i kinda of thought so as they asked to search us because of the apparent drug intel that my passenger was seen doing apparently so they arrested us both then searched us both found nothing so un-arressted her and took me to the station for a test they didnt have any on them, how would i get there proof? and none of the roads they mentioned where in relation to me driving on anyway it was their drug intel that placed me there im so confused.

thanku so much for yr advice

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off