Plz help

Convicted Driver Insurance

Terri

I crashed my car on the 3rd of december after having some drinks with my sister the car was a write off and I was taken to hospital with a fractured wrist I blew 84 at the station I was locked up for 23hrs with no food but I still haven't received anything from court I have 2 children with disabilities and the wait is driving me insane can you plz offer me any kind of advice.
Thank you
Terri

Good Afternoon Terri.

I'm sorry to hear about the position you are in, I'm sure it is frustrating. I believe your first port of call should be the police station. I am assuming you were bailed for further enquiries and if this is the case you should contact the officer in charge. If you were told you would receive a summons I'm afraid there isnt much you can do until the six months is up. If you do get charged please take the time to give us a call as we can often do a lot to help people who are in your position.

Good Afternoon Terri.

I'm sorry to hear about the position you are in, I'm sure it is frustrating. I believe your first port of call should be the police station. I am assuming you were bailed for further enquiries and if this is the case you should contact the officer in charge. If you were told you would receive a summons I'm afraid there isnt much you can do until the six months is up. If you do get charged please take the time to give us a call as we can often do a lot to help people who are in your position.
I did try to get in touch with the officer in charge that was 3 weeks ago I want this all sorted but these guys seem to be dragging it out

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off