Please help me. I need advise x

Convicted Driver Insurance
It eventually gets easier, people judge but you will find out who are true friends
Just keep on the forum & there is always someone to chat to. Just take a day at a time

Thank you WS, the support here is amazing and we are not bad people, the ban is going to be so hard, but it's my fault and I accept it, I love driving so I hopefully will be able to drive again one day, I will drive until my ban however then im hoping I get fit.

Could of been so much worse, it's made me do so much research and it is never worth having a drink, wasn't a big drinker so giving up it's a big thing and will maybe even help with my other struggles.

The shame is real but I have to own it, anyone who judges had best think carefully as so many have got in a vehicle thinking their ok or under the limit, it's very easily done.............would be so much easier if car's came with breathalysers built in!

Thank you for your support and I will keep chatting and posting as I know there will be good and bad days :)
Hey SC99. Nice to hear back from you. I did think about you today. Someone in the same boat! Do you have a court day yet or have heard anything? It’s really tough waiting. When I’m waking home from work I dread opening the door to the post xxx

Hey SC99. Nice to hear back from you. I did think about you today. Someone in the same boat! Do you have a court day yet or have heard anything? It’s really tough waiting. When I’m waking home from work I dread opening the door to the post xxx
Many of us on here have been in a similar position and its not as bad as people make out.One of the biggest things people dread is going to court but its a pretty straight forward process and people seem to get really worked up.What you must remember is you are very ill and its not your fault. Must have been in a really bad place who want to take your own life and i hope your on the mend now.If not please speak with your doctor and be very honest (GOOD LUCK) les

My dates in next month, i was given it when i was charged, trying to get my head around it all still x

My dates in next month, i was given it when i was charged, trying to get my head around it all still x
You'll be fine at court, at the end of the day Magistrates are just normal people like us all, they still have to buy toilet roll and baked beans!!! I was ok at court as in my previous job I was in court everyday for over 10 years, never thought I'd be in the dock tho lol

You'll be fine at court, at the end of the day Magistrates are just normal people like us all, they still have to buy toilet roll and baked beans!!! I was ok at court as in my previous job I was in court everyday for over 10 years, never thought I'd be in the dock tho lol
And how did court go for you?

And how did court go for you?
Sound, it probably helped as from 2000 to 2010 I'd literally been in every Magistrates, County and Crown Court in West Yorkshire because of my job then. I used to have to speak in front of Magistrates, District Judges, Recorders, and even top Judges His/Her Honours so I knew what I was doing and how the system worked and what to expect, just a bit weird been the dock as I used to be on the other side lol

Reactions: TPR
Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off