Passed CDT test - reassuring post

Convicted Driver Insurance
Personally speaking if you have 2 bottles of wine a night you have an issue with alcohol.
I'm speaking honestly as I'm some one who had an issue .
Although I never had an issue with my lisence
As said before it's either booze or your licence .
Its only 2 bottles in a Friday and 2 bottles on a Saturday then I dint drink in the week

Oh no love, I think you misunderstood. I don't drink during the week but I will have 2 bottles on a Friday night and 2 bottles on the Saturday then no alcohol for 5 days.
It is still almost 3 times the recommended alcohol intake per week and well over the answer they are looking to the question “how often in the past year have you drank 6 or more units on a single occasion.” Your answer 104 will not go down well!

Its only 2 bottles in a Friday and 2 bottles on a Saturday then I dint drink in the week
I think that works out at 36 units , and binge drinking is an issue . Having a problem does not necessarily mean being the image of an alcoholic.
People have images of people with drink problem and it's not what you'd think .
Please don't think I'm getting at you just advice .

Yes, 36 units, even up to 45 units, depending on the strength of the wine.

Plus I always go on the old saying When you tell the dr hoeuch you drink in their head they dou
So do you think I will fail CDT test after 16 days abstaining?
I personally don't know , you maybe lucky .
It depends on the individual. I think it depends if you want take the risk . My husband didn't drink for 9 weeks prior and for a further 5 after just in case there was issue with sample .
From my understanding 2 weeks is suggested but everyone's body is different.

Plus I always go on the old saying When you tell the dr hoeuch you drink in their head they dou

I personally don't know , you maybe lucky .
It depends on the individual. I think it depends if you want take the risk . My husband didn't drink for 9 weeks prior and for a further 5 after just in case there was issue with sample .
From my understanding 2 weeks is suggested but everyone's body is different.
Oh ok, thank you

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off