Opinions needed!!

Convicted Driver Insurance

RB1984

Hi all
Hope everyone is well
In feb 2021 I got done for drink driving. Got an 18 month ban. My ban expires on august 24th. Couple of weeks ago I did the application process. Prior to this week I abstained from alcohol for three months. This week I drank 15 units of alcohol over two days. My cheque to Dvla got cleared today. I’m just worried that if my medical is due soon..would it be likely that I would pass the cdt?
Any feedback would be appreciated
Many thanks x

It will take a few weeks to process hopefully,so don't drink from now,one relapse should not affect your cdt greatly as it will be normal after 3 months absence,you should be fine

Hi all
Hope everyone is well
In feb 2021 I got done for drink driving. Got an 18 month ban. My ban expires on august 24th. Couple of weeks ago I did the application process. Prior to this week I abstained from alcohol for three months. This week I drank 15 units of alcohol over two days. My cheque to Dvla got cleared today. I’m just worried that if my medical is due soon..would it be likely that I would pass the cdt?
Any feedback would be appreciated
Many thanks x
I had a few drinks a couple of weeks before my medical (6 months off alcohol but hey...it was no 1 sons wedding) CDT result of 0.6...dont worry as long as you stay within government guidelines from now,should be no problem...

I had a few drinks a couple of weeks before my medical (6 months off alcohol but hey...it was no 1 sons wedding) CDT result of 0.6...dont worry as long as you stay within government guidelines from now,should be no problem...
Thank you. All this stuff is stressful and makes you paranoid

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off