need advice

Convicted Driver Insurance

joy

Hi I need to know if there is any chance of escaping from a driving ban.

I got caught in drink driving near my house distance less than half a mile around 3 o clock in the morning. Silly taken out my car just for a short ride as bought a new car and was with one of my friend.

Police stopped me and after a test it came 53 mg in the breath. I got charged and told to attend a hearing at court. Its been more than 3 yrs now and my license is clean. Can you please guide if there is any chances to avoid the disqualification. My nature of business involves loads of driving. Kindly help me out with this its really frustrating.

Thanks
Joy

Joy,

Can you please confirm when you were stopped? You mention a 3 year period. Can you explain the relevance of the 3 years for me please?

I was stopped on 14/03/2009 approx 3.30 am in the morning and very close to my house.

And with 3 years i meant my license is over 3 yrs now and is clean nothing on it at all.

Regards

Joy,

Thanks for the clarification.

The only way to escape a disqualification is to plead not guilty and be found not guilty. We have been able to achieve this objective for others by exploiting technical issues and by defending a case based on flaws in the procedure. If argued successfully, a good motoring lawyer can persuade a Court to exclude evidence of the breath test, which means there is no evidence of being over the limit.

If you wished to discuss this further please do not hesitate to contact us.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off