My drink driving ban near to end by 12 feb, how long does it take to get my license back when I apply?

Convicted Driver Insurance
Yes you can submit paper applications. BUT Someone posted a few Days ago that they had been advised that they were then processing applications from 26th March so do not expect a reply or Licence back in a hurry.....

Yes you can submit paper applications. BUT Someone posted a few Days ago that they had been advised that they were then processing applications from 26th March so do not expect a reply or Licence back in a hurry.....
Thanks, I give it a go finger crossed ?

Hello price,

I see another banner at the top the page, DVLA now processing paper application.

Does it mean everyone can send their application?
Thanks
Joe I sent my paper application off 4 weeks ago.heard nothing.i then sent another one to lee jones at a different dvla post code saying I was a key worker which am not,they received it last Friday and my licence was issued Tuesday 23/6 20 yesterday.........

Joe I sent my paper application off 4 weeks ago.heard nothing.i then sent another one to lee jones at a different dvla post code saying I was a key worker which am not,they received it last Friday and my licence was issued Tuesday 23/6 20 yesterday.........
Can I ask what postcode please

Hi Sarah I don't remember the compleat code it was sa 67 and something but phone this number after 6pm 08001230815 and ask for the lee jones post code for critical/ key workers,also I put a little cover note is saying I was a key worker,which am not.mine took 3 day from when they received it.send it tracked delivery.let me know how you get on.all the best.

Hi Sarah I don't remember the compleat code it was sa 67 and something but phone this number after 6pm 08001230815 and ask for the lee jones post code for critical/ key workers,also I put a little cover note is saying I was a key worker,which am not.mine took 3 day from when they received it.send it tracked delivery.let me know how you get on.all the best.

I sent my application to this address also, it was: Lee Jones, DVLA Swansea, SA6 7JL. I posted mine early June. I phoned the DVLA this afternoon and they confirmed my application was scanned on the system last week and in a queue waiting for the medical team to review. So that process has taken 3 weeks, so far.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off