Medichecks

Convicted Driver Insurance

Stuntinrik

I had a medichecks cdt test just to see my levels. Tgey replied to me with the following message by email

I am writing to inform you that the lab have unfortunately had trouble processing your recent CDT sample.

They have reported this as an Atypical profile/unable to obtain CDT.

I repiled to them saying i have had an cdt years ago from dvla and that went through ok. So they followed up a reply with

The DVLA use a different testing method to ours which is less sensitive to abnormal forms of transferrin. This is why we were unable to process the CDT test

What i want to know is when i do my dvla medical. Will dvla say the same thing? Or will they actually get a reslut of my cdt test.

I think you have answered your own question.
Medichecks say that they cannot produce an answer for CDT because of the methods that they use.
DVLA use a method which is les likely to be influenced by atypical abnormalities in CDT and can therefore get a result from the same sample.
This is confirmed by DVA having previously analysed a blood sample from you.

You have to trust that this is correct, but if you want to read a summary of the reasons, look at the following ling

Then just trust that it is right, because it is medical gobblegook !!

I think you have answered your own question.
Medichecks say that they cannot produce an answer for CDT because of the methods that they use.
DVLA use a method which is les likely to be influenced by atypical abnormalities in CDT and can therefore get a result from the same sample.
This is confirmed by DVA having previously analysed a blood sample from you.

You have to trust that this is correct, but if you want to read a summary of the reasons, look at the following ling

Then just trust that it is right, because it is medical gobblegook !!
Do you think another company that does private blood tests would be able to get a reading from me? Or would they use the same methods as medichecks?

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off