Medical

Convicted Driver Insurance

Calm

Well Known Member
I was refused last year, I reapplied in January they took £90 on the 11th February. I have not heard anything regarding booking my medical. My question is how long should I wait before contacting the DVLA?
Thanks

I was refused last year, I reapplied in January they took £90 on the 11th February. I have not heard anything regarding booking my medical. My question is how long should I wait before contacting the DVLA?
Thanks
Give them a call

Could anyone help, I received a letter along with the dr1 form to complete i have to complete and send back within 14 days, will I still need to do another medical. I was refused last year, I am not sure if I would need to do another medical
Thanks

Could anyone help, I received a letter along with the dr1 form to complete i have to complete and send back within 14 days, will I still need to do another medical. I was refused last year, I am not sure if I would need to do another medical
Thanks
Most likely will be another medical if you were refused last year, DVLA can do a yearly medical for up to 6 years if they think it's appropriate

Calm,
You will need to do another medical and I expect they will contact your GP to get their view on your sobriety in the past year because they classed you as dependent. Your LFT’s on file will confirm this for DVLA so ou should be fine, but it can take time.’’’’

Calm,
You will need to do another medical and I expect they will contact your GP to get their view on your sobriety in the past year because they classed you as dependent. Your LFT’s on file will confirm this for DVLA so ou should be fine, but it can take time.’’’’
Thanks, I wasn't sure i have had 4 LFT's last one was a few weeks ago.

Can anyone advise if there doctors have requested a ggt liver function test as a result of a d v l a request for information

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off