Medical

Convicted Driver Insurance

SillySamon

Hi people just a quick question , I’m due a medical at the end of the month for my second drink driving ban in 9 years (very stupid I do know! ) I have now been drink free for about 6months and now cannabis free for 2 weeks but I’m unsure if the medical examiner will do a urine drug’s test as part of it as it’s now been 5years since my last one and honestly can’t remember if a done one back then.... also if they do test for cannabis I’m guessing it will fail am l correct?

2 weeks certainly not long enough if your a regular taker!
However unless you ticked canibus abuse they should not check urine and if they do there's no samples sent it's basically some GPs check for diabetes

there is only a drugs urine sample requested if there is evidence of drug misuse or it is admitted on the questionnaire.
cannabis metabolites can be detected for 28-35 days if a regular user, but shorter for occasional use,

Cheers guys , l guest it wasn’t long enough that’s why I stopped 2 weeks ago and still have another 2 weeks until medical date so thanks for the heads up ??? l also just got some urine test for the next week and also the week after to make sure it isn’t still showing since l was a very heavy user for sleep anxiety and ADHD , thanks for the replies too that’s a weight off my shoulders ??

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off