Medical today - line in the sand

Convicted Driver Insurance
Had a new 1 year licence issued 19th March following my medical on the 8th March. So the turnaround was a lot quicker. Just beginning to wonder how many "1 year licences" i'll get! Is this now 1 year renewable for life?
Hi Paul, well done on the license.

Can I ask did you have any medical issues and or alcohol you declared on the form? Wondering why 1 year, what did you blow when convicted? Thanks!

Hi Paul, well done on the license.

Can I ask did you have any medical issues and or alcohol you declared on the form? Wondering why 1 year, what did you blow when convicted? Thanks!
Hi Jnewton - convicted july 2017 - blew 113. First application was in January 2019 and declared a detox in August 2017. Had medical, CDT was 0.8, GP contacted and 1 year licence issued in june 2019. Reapplied for renewal April 2020 but because of covid did not have medical until 8th march 2021! Again GP contacted, Medical with CDT of 0.6 and 1 year license issued. I believe I will have to keep doing this 1 year licence until 2023. For both medicals i declared no alcohol currently (as i'm teetotal) and obviously disclosed previous history (it a legal form).

Hope that helps

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off