Medical "to book* in the post after 37 weeks ✌️

Convicted Driver Insurance
Hi, it might be a good idea if you could do a timeline of your dates and events leading up to your post.
I'll do that Nigel tomorrow , I'll start from April 12th, till today , amounts of emails , GP reports missing to giving a message to my GP to email to a non pubic email contact ! eftd@dvla.gov.uk , or there abouts, to my news and telephone call this morning , it'll be very very long buddy , but I'll draft it on MWord , but I'm really so grateful to read admins advice ,Tim Burton has / is being amazing ,,, so watch this space tomorra buddy ✌️✌️✌️

I'll do that Nigel tomorrow , I'll start from April 12th, till today , amounts of emails , GP reports missing to giving a message to my GP to email to a non pubic email contact ! eftd@dvla.gov.uk , or there abouts, to my news and telephone call this morning , it'll be very very long buddy , but I'll draft it on MWord , but I'm really so grateful to read admins advice ,Tim Burton has / is being amazing ,,, so watch this space tomorra buddy ✌️✌️✌️
That's good.
It's NileR BTW, not Nigel.
The name Nigel does not exist in Glasgow or Scotland 😂🙏♥️

Hope ladies /gents I'm replying correctly , ( please let me know if my replies aren't in order ), as I said to Nile , I'm getting a few post Xmas bills paid today, then have the evening free after what I presume will be a busy town.Just latest, 2x letters just arrived, IST, advised to call DVLA GP after 4 days, so I'll leave it till Tuesday next week, at point of booking it's £98.50 plus vat ,,, so that's changed , it used to be cash at the surgery , maybe it is? But hoping it can be done by normal debit card OTP , then you have 12 weeks now , so I think it may be either a change because as I pointed out ,a secondary letter is being sorted by a consultant who does ( DVLA were concerned as I said about preghablins I took which my father had over, and I told my GP ,hence, open,can,worms , happened, so that's irrelevant , I'm no dtug user only px meds for what the world has, Anxiety, depression , but it's controlled with meds I've been on for years , so DVLA points out that my DD2 was done,,my GP acknowledge that , not DVLA ,so if you have a DD2,again thanks admin, you can request it's replies from GP to GP ,,, so the ball will thank goodness ( Ty Admin ,and Tim Burton) from next Tuesday, plus I've not even gonna feel the fee, I put £5 a week away,so from the outset ( I'll do a dates diary later ) I got a few quid for the taxi too as thank goodness I'm only 12 miles there n back ,not 48 this time ,, So all the best for 2022, and I hope it gives like myself ,ready pull my hair out, a better feeling that at least we are getting HRO meds

God bless

Hope ladies /gents I'm replying correctly , ( please let me know if my replies aren't in order ), as I said to Nile , I'm getting a few post Xmas bills paid today, then have the evening free after what I presume will be a busy town.Just latest, 2x letters just arrived, IST, advised to call DVLA GP after 4 days, so I'll leave it till Tuesday next week, at point of booking it's £98.50 plus vat ,,, so that's changed , it used to be cash at the surgery , maybe it is? But hoping it can be done by normal debit card OTP , then you have 12 weeks now , so I think it may be either a change because as I pointed out ,a secondary letter is being sorted by a consultant who does ( DVLA were concerned as I said about preghablins I took which my father had over, and I told my GP ,hence, open,can,worms , happened, so that's irrelevant , I'm no dtug user only px meds for what the world has, Anxiety, depression , but it's controlled with meds I've been on for years , so DVLA points out that my DD2 was done,,my GP acknowledge that , not DVLA ,so if you have a DD2,again thanks admin, you can request it's replies from GP to GP ,,, so the ball will thank goodness ( Ty Admin ,and Tim Burton) from next Tuesday, plus I've not even gonna feel the fee, I put £5 a week away,so from the outset ( I'll do a dates diary later ) I got a few quid for the taxi too as thank goodness I'm only 12 miles there n back ,not 48 this time ,, So all the best for 2022, and I hope it gives like myself ,ready pull my hair out, a better feeling that at least we are getting HRO meds

God bless
Bellboy

I think you still have a long road ahead of you, but things are moving in the right direction.

My GP has had the DVLA form since the 16th of November but as of the 26th of December, it still hasn't been returned to them.

All things being equal, I am hoping for my licence back sometime in February. If it's the end of February, that will have been 7 and a half months since I applied, which is pretty pathetic, but not unusual and according to other posts is around the norm at present.

Oh, just a wee comment. I know that people who text frequently get very sloppy with their grammar and punctuation, but honestly, if you had spent another few minutes revising your post and correcting the grammar, etc, it would have been much easier to read and understand.

Cheers

Bellboy

I think you still have a long road ahead of you, but things are moving in the right direction.

My GP has had the DVLA form since the 16th of November but as of the 26th of December, it still hasn't been returned to them.

All things being equal, I am hoping for my licence back sometime in February. If it's the end of February, that will have been 7 and a half months since I applied, which is pretty pathetic, but not unusual and according to other posts is around the norm at present.

Oh, just a wee comment. I know that people who text frequently get very sloppy with their grammar and punctuation, but honestly, if you had spent another few minutes revising your post and correcting the grammar, etc, it would have been much easier to read and understand.

Cheers
Yeah Bellboy, I appreciate you took the time but I found it hard to follow.
I was hoping you would do it as bullet points with dates and brief details of events which would make it easier for people to understand overall I think.

Bellboy

Cheers

Bellboy

Cheers
At 57 year's old and left school without the ability to read or write because I had to work for £3 a week so my mother could feed us, my grammar I'm not particularly gonna start night school now , all you've done is made me look a fool when I take it you have better IT skills than I , I ain't done bad in life , just made a mistake once by drinking whilst in charge of a vehicle and being calm and respectful as others will be trying to decipher my grammar , I'll keep you posted though, good luck,Happy New year

At 57 year's old and left school without the ability to read or write because I had to work for £3 a week so my mother could feed us, my grammar I'm not particularly gonna start night school now , all you've done is made me look a fool when I take it you have better IT skills than I , I ain't done bad in life , just made a mistake once by drinking whilst in charge of a vehicle and being calm and respectful as others will be trying to decipher my grammar , I'll keep you posted though, good luck,Happy New year
Bellboy

I'm sorry you feel that way. There was no intention to make a fool of you. From your posts, no one has any idea of your age or your reading and writing ability other than what we see.

My comments and NileR's were meant to emphasise that we are all on here to help each other and the clearer we can make our comments and questions then the better others can answer them.

Bellboy

I'm sorry you feel that way. There was no intention to make a fool of you. From your posts, no one has any idea of your age or your reading and writing ability other than what we see.

My comments and NileR's were meant to emphasise that we are all on here to help each other and the clearer we can make our comments and questions then the better others can answer them.
As you said Luna, no one here was trying to insult him.Naturally nobody had any idea of his life or there were literacy issues in any way, his spelling was fine - it was the lack of brief / bullet points I was referring to and was hoping for when I originally suggested to him to give us a history of events.
I thought it would be clear that I was referring to dates /calls/letters etc only.
All of these make it easier for people to gain an idea of his case and support or pass on suggestions or advice.There were no dates or sense of timeline on his posts.
None of us were trying to be critical in any way.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off