Medical this friday

Convicted Driver Insurance
Hi regretfulgirlie,
I had my medical last tues, it was fairly straight forward (i have posted about it in this thread already), so now i am waiting anxiously for the results,yes it does all seem a farce i quite agree, the doctor on the day told me basically they are not testing levels of alcohol,just the condition of your liver, hence my annoyance, i have been on proazc on and off for the last 10 years,which i've heard can do just as much damage,plus numerous other types of anti d's , i smoke 30 a day,so HOW, can they tell???? Money making scam!!!

That's what makes this whole test a sham. I stopped drinking, but have been taking Paracetamol, Codeine and antibiotics due to a dog bite earlier this month. The fact I have consumed all of thses drugs is nothing to do with me drinking and driving, and yet would potentially prevent me from passing the liver function test. I'm really ****ting myself now as I really don't think I'm going to pass. Did you pass by the way Qt68? I hope so! :)

hI, ITS BEEN 6 WEEKS AND IVE JUST HAD A CALL FROM MY DOCTORS SAYING THAT DVLA HAVE REQUESTED A MEDICAL, THIS DOESNT LOOK GOOD, NOW IM ****TING MYSELF TOO, ITS ALL A SHAM,BEEN BLOODY DRIVING 3 YEARS, IV'E JUST STARTED WORK AFTER 7 YEARS ON THE SICK WITH DEPRESSION, THEY ARE DRIVING ME TO SUICIDE WITH THIS :(

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off