Medical test coming up

Convicted Driver Insurance

Nayil

Hi, I am new to this forum and could use some help please.
I was banned for a year and it coming near to the end of by ban so I have applied for my medical but I am still waiting on hearing back from The DVLA. But I am really nervous for the medical because I didn’t touch alcohol for 2 months but on this Friday night I ended up having a little of half a bottle of souther comfort, so will that have raised my CDT levels or will it be okay since I haven’t drank in a while?
Thank you!!

Hi, I am new to this forum and could use some help please.
I was banned for a year and it coming near to the end of by ban so I have applied for my medical but I am still waiting on hearing back from The DVLA. But I am really nervous for the medical because I didn’t touch alcohol for 2 months but on this Friday night I ended up having a little of half a bottle of souther comfort, so will that have raised my CDT levels or will it be okay since I haven’t drank in a while?
Thank you!!
On the basis of people’s experience on here you will be waiting absolutely ages to hear from the DVLA so any traces of alcohol are likely to clear. I understand that the CDT test detects alcohol consumed in the month previously. Try not to be too anxious, but perhaps best to avoid alcohol.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off