Medical query

Convicted Driver Insurance

Scrog77

Hi all, I've finally received my letter to arrange a medical (applied for licence in January 2022) but I had another letter saying its been paid for me. I know you have to pay for it so I find this a bit strange. I'm on LCWRA and recieve PIP so maybe it's something to do with that ??Can someone help/advise please. I've attached a photo of the letter, thanks.

Edit - not sure if the photo/file has been attached ?

Last edited:
Hi Scrogg, my first reaction is, I have no idea and never heard of it before. But I’m quite interested because I’m on the same benefits. So please let everyone know if you get any answers. I’ve not been called for my medical as yet. That’s what I’m waiting for so it will be interesting to find out.

Looks like they may have confused your ban with reapplying after a year long medical licence?

Thanks for the replies, so I'm guessing it's a mix up then ? Is there a number I can get through on because I always struggle to get through, thanks

Thanks for the replies, so I'm guessing it's a mix up then ? Is there a number I can get through on because I always struggle to get through, thanks
0300 790 6806 that’s the number I use, there’s a couple of options after that but I think it’s 2 and 2

Well I'm still no further forward, when speaking to dvla on the phone they kept breaking up, but tried to book my medical and was told there was none until December, no date given (I've got until December 26th) so hope that hurrys up.

I applied for my licence January 22 so was wondering if I get refused licence ( I hope not) will I be able to apply again from January as that's when I applied or will it be from a different date ?

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off