Medical letter arrived today

Convicted Driver Insurance

Pricey1985

The letter for me to book my medical arrived today.
This has now caused me to panic as there has been a few boozy occasions in the last week or so.
What sort of timescale can I expect? Will there be a backlog?
Has anybody else booked theirs recently?
I'm fearing the worst as I thought I would be waiting a while. HELP!

The letter for me to book my medical arrived today.
This has now caused me to panic as there has been a few boozy occasions in the last week or so.
What sort of timescale can I expect? Will there be a backlog?
Has anybody else booked theirs recently?
I'm fearing the worst as I thought I would be waiting a while. HELP!

It really depends what you mean by a boozy occasion. How much did you drink in the last week or so? If you have been invited to book your medical you must book within 6 weeks I believe, you need to ring the Dr and see what date they are offering you and see from there

It really depends what you mean by a boozy occasion. How much did you drink in the last week or so? If you have been invited to book your medical you must book within 6 weeks I believe, you need to ring the Dr and see what date they are offering you and see from there
Well I only drink smooth bitter and a few times ive drank at least 6 or 7

And it says within 4 working days of receiving letter so will have to ring tomorrow im hope ive got at least a month to get match fit so to speak

And it says within 4 working days of receiving letter so will have to ring tomorrow im hope ive got at least a month to get match fit so to speak

7 smooth bitters is around 14 units, this say 3 times within the week or so would be 42 units which would increase your CDT temporarily, what was your pattern of drinking before this week? If it was within guidelines before this week you should have little issue with the CDT in a few weeks time as long as you stay clear from the beer until then.

If you however had been regularly drinking this amount in a week up until now, your CDT may be raised outside of the normal area. When you ring the Dr they have a 6 week window to give you an appointment, try and push to the end of this time frame and stay off the beer until then.

7 smooth bitters is around 14 units, this say 3 times within the week or so would be 42 units which would increase your CDT temporarily, what was your pattern of drinking before this week? If it was within guidelines before this week you should have little issue with the CDT in a few weeks time as long as you stay clear from the beer until then.

If you however had been regularly drinking this amount in a week up until now, your CDT may be raised outside of the normal area. When you ring the Dr they have a 6 week window to give you an appointment, try and push to the end of this time frame and stay off the beer until then.
Thanks for the advice looks like i will be going teetotal from now on thought they would be a mad delay so just stuck to me normal of three to four times a week

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off