Medical for HRO

Convicted Driver Insurance
So basically you just better off saying you haven’t had a drink? But then if you haven’t had a drink for so long and you say your last date of drinking which may be a year or couple years ago will they not think you have a problem anyway because you haven’t had a drink in so long? This is what I found upon some research. This is the form the dvla send to the gp. From my understanding They will send this form after the dvla medical if you are classed as a Hro and get info from your gp aswell.

So basically you just better off saying you haven’t had a drink? But then if you haven’t had a drink for so long and you say your last date of drinking which may be a year or couple years ago will they not think you have a problem anyway because you haven’t had a drink in so long? This is what I found upon some research. This is the form the dvla send to the gp. From my understanding They will send this form after the dvla medical if you are classed as a Hro and get info from your gp aswell.
Yes. As an HRO, your GP will be sent the form to complete. If you have had no recorded history of alcohol issues with your GP, then by admitting to the DVLA that you still drink, you MAY be given a licence.

However, if you have had alcohol issues recorded with your GP in the past, then definitely say you have stopped drinking otherwise you won't get it back.

I know the DVLA go on about you demonstrating controlled drinking for either 6 months or a year, but what the crafty sods don't do is tell you how to demonstrate this and what evidence you require.

Catch 22 anyone.

Yes. As an HRO, your GP will be sent the form to complete. If you have had no recorded history of alcohol issues with your GP, then by admitting to the DVLA that you still drink, you MAY be given a licence.

However, if you have had alcohol issues recorded with your GP in the past, then definitely say you have stopped drinking otherwise you won't get it back.

I know the DVLA go on about you demonstrating controlled drinking for either 6 months or a year, but what the crafty sods don't do is tell you how to demonstrate this and what evidence you require.

Catch 22 anyone.
I had an ex who bloody told the police I had alcohol issues, which I didn’t (it was a domestic) and he wanted to get away with it and the police told the gp (this was 2 years ago) I told the gp the truth that he was lying … (do you think they’ll take that into account)
I don’t have a problem just stupidly drunk drove and bloody regret doing it.

I had an ex who bloody told the police I had alcohol issues, which I didn’t (it was a domestic) and he wanted to get away with it and the police told the gp (this was 2 years ago) I told the gp the truth that he was lying … (do you think they’ll take that into account)
I don’t have a problem just stupidly drunk drove and bloody regret doing it.
I have honestly no idea. Every circumstance is different. You can always as your GP (again,) if they have recorded anything on your medical records.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off