Medical for drug driving

Convicted Driver Insurance
Hi I caught caught reading was 5.4 but judge said it was a low reading
Ban up 11th December wasn’t ordered to retake test or a medical.

Do you have to take a medical.
If you gave blood on the day you was arrested then I think (I’m not 100%) you should just be giving back your license I think the reason I am going through this now because I never gave blood. That’s my only guess.

I don’t know why I have to I’m guessing it’s because when I was first arrested I did not give them blood
Failing to supply a blood sample means you do have to do a medical before you get your licence back

Failing to supply a blood sample means you do have to do a medical before you get your licence back
So I basically landed myself in this situation for being stubborn and not wanting to give my blood. Thanks for all your replies I appreciate it a lot 👍🏻

I have this yearly now. And guess what I was pissing dirty at 6 months still with weed . Was just luck the day I had my test at nearly 7 months I was clean. Dvla test as low as 15ng. I was pissing dirty right up to 6 months but I was a chronic user. Saved by the skin of my teeth couldn’t believe it. I suggest buying tests with 15ng cut off or if u can’t find them go for the 20ng tests. I produced a diluted one to begin with as I needed more time to shed the last of it then just took the chance on the second one knowing I can’t produce a diluted one again an thankfully I was clean. 6 months tho!!!!! Everything says it’s 30 days an your clean is absolutely bull. If u smoke a quarter a week like I was then ur not getting clean in 30 days.

Reactions: TPR
Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off