Medical Examination

Convicted Driver Insurance

depressed

Hi, I had my medical yesterday, I refused to take a breath test and therefore was convicted as a High Offender. I have had a long history of depression and my GP is aware of this, I disclosed this on the QA yesterday, will this go against me?

Hi, I had my medical yesterday, I refused to take a breath test and therefore was convicted as a High Offender. I have had a long history of depression and my GP is aware of this, I disclosed this on the QA yesterday, will this go against me?

Hi, Same thing regarding the breath test refusal, sucky move on our part eh?

The good thing is you were honest, the DVLA dont refuse licenses for mild-moderate depression, it is only the case for Severe, if you have declared for example you wish to take your own life etc, this is when it becomes a sticky situation ( i believe you have to declare this to the DVLA without any drink driving issues).

Hi, Same thing regarding the breath test refusal, sucky move on our part eh?

The good thing is you were honest, the DVLA dont refuse licenses for mild-moderate depression, it is only the case for Severe, if you have declared for example you wish to take your own life etc, this is when it becomes a sticky situation ( i believe you have to declare this to the DVLA without any drink driving issues).
I'm so cross with myself, I should have just taken the test! Long story

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off