Medical date booked

Convicted Driver Insurance
Yeh good luck @Coostietightner123 . @Missbee can you tell me what the medical involves so I can be prepared? It is in 2 weeks and am literally freaking out! You can PM me if you don’t want to go into details on here. Am worried cos for example I have high blood pressure which is unrelated to alcohol (it’s familial) but what if they mark me down for it etc? Also is there an eye test cos I saw someone had to provide eye test results which I wasn’t banking on …

Yeh good luck @Coostietightner123 . @Missbee can you tell me what the medical involves so I can be prepared? It is in 2 weeks and am literally freaking out! You can PM me if you don’t want to go into details on here. Am worried cos for example I have high blood pressure which is unrelated to alcohol (it’s familial) but what if they mark me down for it etc? Also is there an eye test cos I saw someone had to provide eye test results which I wasn’t banking on …
He asked for my photo ID, confirmed my name and address etc. Ran down the list of questions on the form. Took my height and weight, asked me to show him my chest (random) really hoping there was a reason for this and not because he was just a weirdo 🤣 took my cash took my blood then I was out.

He didn't check my blood pressure or do any kind of physical examination at all.

He asked for my photo ID, confirmed my name and address etc. Ran down the list of questions on the form. Took my height and weight, asked me to show him my chest (random) really hoping there was a reason for this and not because he was just a weirdo 🤣 took my cash took my blood then I was out.

He didn't check my blood pressure or do any kind of physical examination at all.
Haha hilarious, better dig out a respectable bra just in case he wants a flash of my chest 😂

Hope mine is similar- even when my own GP takes my BP it spikes as I have white coat hypertension!

Did you do your questionnaire at the appointment or did he just ask you things? I’ve not been sent one in advance or anything

Did you do your questionnaire at the appointment or did he just ask you things? I’ve not been sent one in advance or anything
For me the questionnaire was done at the appointment. Just listened to my chest front and back through stethoscope. Felt area around the liver.......no blood pressure at all and that was that.

Lol you actually “paid” a guy to look at your chest 😂
For me the questionnaire was done at the appointment. Just listened to my chest front and back through stethoscope. Felt area around the liver.......no blood pressure at all and that was that.
Did they press hard on your stomach? I’ve been diagnosed with an issue not relating to alcohol, but my stomach is a little tender

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off