Medical Condition - Fitness to drive

Convicted Driver Insurance

AJC37

Hello can anyone help?

Had my medical 2 weeks ago, received this letter in the post today. I have absolutely no idea what "medical condition" they are referring to and nobody will discuss my results over the phone

Any idea what i can do now? I was due my licence back in May which was delayed by 12 weeks already and now another 12 weeks???? This is becoming exhausting, I can't go back to work until i get my licence back and I'm stumped

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200803-160121_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200803-160121_Gallery.jpg
    999.4 KB · Views: 21
Hello can anyone help?

Had my medical 2 weeks ago, received this letter in the post today. I have absolutely no idea what "medical condition" they are referring to and nobody will discuss my results over the phone

Any idea what i can do now? I was due my licence back in May which was delayed by 12 weeks already and now another 12 weeks???? This is becoming exhausting, I can't go back to work until i get my licence back and I'm stumped
Had this letter they have contacted your GPS my doctor
Hello can anyone help?

I had this letter but I got mine first and then was told I needed a medical. My doctors replied within 4 weeks but Chase your doctors up and once you know they have it Chase the DVLA

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off