Medical - cdt level requirements

Convicted Driver Insurance

Dovi88

I ended up finding out since this post that the GP had ticked dependency on my DVLA form, had my license revoked for a year. Booked an appointment with the GP who filled it out and he admitted he didn’t really know what he was filling in or the implications and so has retracted his initial statement last week, found out yesterday a full license has been issued.

The doctor and surgery were apologetic in the delays it was causing.

I wrote many emails to them stressing how urgent it was, but appreciate they are busy with other things.. I also dropped in every other day once I knew they had the form but they are a 30 second walk from me so was easy to do.

Good luck, the nightmare will be over it just take perseverance and time.

🤞

Polly3

I ended up finding out since this post that the GP had ticked dependency on my DVLA form, had my license revoked for a year. Booked an appointment with the GP who filled it out and he admitted he didn’t really know what he was filling in or the implications and so has retracted his initial statement last week, found out yesterday a full license has been issued.

The doctor and surgery were apologetic in the delays it was causing.

I wrote many emails to them stressing how urgent it was, but appreciate they are busy with other things.. I also dropped in every other day once I knew they had the form but they are a 30 second walk from me so was easy to do.

Good luck, the nightmare will be over it just take perseverance and time.

🤞
Some of the things that happen to people on here make me absolutely despair !!
It is truly gob smacking that any professional, especially a Dr , would complete a form whilst “ not really knowing what they were doing “ or the implications of such . Also , surely they need to have some basis for determining someone as “ dependent “ even if they somehow didn’t what the form was for ????? 🤬🤬🤬
I hope the rest of their clinical practice is less abysmal.

Dovi88

Some of the things that happen to people on here make me absolutely despair !!
It is truly gob smacking that any professional, especially a Dr , would complete a form whilst “ not really knowing what they were doing “ or the implications of such . Also , surely they need to have some basis for determining someone as “ dependent “ even if they somehow didn’t what the form was for ????? 🤬🤬🤬
I hope the rest of their clinical practice is less abysmal.
It was picked up from a hospital trip due to excessive alcohol after a binge.. it was misuse but was in excess of 3 years. He was very apologetic.. I knew it was a mistake as you mentioned there was no basis for that.

All sorted now even though the delays are a pain!

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off