Medical - cdt level requirements

Convicted Driver Insurance
Hmmm well my blood tests are there but not the report from the doctor which is odd as I’m sure they were sent the same day. Do I ring them up and ask them to email them over? Or wait for DVLA to chase which they said they are doing tomorrow?

Hmmm well my blood tests are there but not the report from the doctor which is odd as I’m sure they were sent the same day. Do I ring them up and ask them to email them over? Or wait for DVLA to chase which they said they are doing tomorrow?
This happened to me too, it took 9 work days after my bloody results arrived!

This happened to me too, it took 9 work days after my bloody results arrived!
Weird. Can only think that the bloods are exempt from postal strike action as they can break down and be unusable if delayed and the ordinary letter got caught up. Can I just ring and ask her to email it so you think? Why anyone uses the postal service when there are other options amazes me!

Weird. Can only think that the bloods are exempt from postal strike action as they can break down and be unusable if delayed and the ordinary letter got caught up. Can I just ring and ask her to email it so you think? Why anyone uses the postal service when there are other options amazes me!
I know.. its so outdated. Especially with email being so much more efficient

Missee I was just wondering did I understand correct as soon as it show on the system you can drive or do you have to wait for the card?
From the issue date. If it shows on the licence check system you can drive 🚗 I've been driving ALL day lol

From the issue date. If it shows on the licence check system you can drive 🚗 I've been driving ALL day lol
Went to the shop earlier and had my car washed fist time in more than a year. I felt like a teenager and like I just got out of prison felt like everyone was looking at me🤣 making my hubby a nice meal tonight with shopping he did not have to pick up for 1time in forever. The ban has truly been harder on my family than me. They should work out n different system my husband and son was the ones being punished. I had such bad back pain for weeks and it has disappeared over night. I am so grateful it is over.

Went to the shop earlier and had my car washed fist time in more than a year. I felt like a teenager and like I just got out of prison felt like everyone was looking at me🤣 making my hubby a nice meal tonight with shopping he did not have to pick up for 1time in forever. The ban has truly been harder on my family than me. They should work out n different system my husband and son was the ones being punished. I had such bad back pain for weeks and it has disappeared over night. I am so grateful it is over.
Truly Fantastic 🎄

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off