medical booked then put on hold

Convicted Driver Insurance

carlos49

I gained a drink drive ban for 3 years, took the aspire course in the First 6 months at a cost of 146 quid, so as to get it out of the way and gain my licence back 9 months early. Applied for licence got date for medical as I was 92 breath reading. The day before I the medical they phoned and told me the surgery doing the medical was now shut due to covid 19 virus, I was due to get my licence back on 19th April just gone, I then phoned DVLA they gave me another 4 surgery telephone numbers, these also all shut, I am a car mechanic and dearly need my licence back telling my boss the date I SHOULD of got my licence back. Done everything correct at my end to get my licence back on the 19th, any one else had this problem ? can I try getting my 146 quid back, it really annoys me that I kept my end of the deal only to be sent a grey form with, you'll hear from us in another 12 weeks, 12 weeks WTF, I quit drinking so won't have any medical issues I know and still no licence, some plz help, I've rang dvla constantly only to be told its out of there hands

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off