Medical and the new year

Convicted Driver Insurance

beenanIDIOT

So first off, Happy New Year to you all bit of a late one but hey give me credit haha! i still havent done my medical, i figured that as i was a stupidly heavy drinker up until september, cut down and had my last drink as of november 19th that i most likely would not have stood a chance of passing it. So i have decided that im going to wait until the 30th and send all the stuff off to the dvla, my bans up march 7th :)......hopefully!

so looking at timescales i will do my medical around the 12th feb which i think is a good length of time of abstaining hopefully my results will be around normal by then what you all reckon? anyone else abstained for so long and failed :(?? taking milk thistle daily and drinking lots of water and coffee aswell. I anyone know how long the ast/alt numbers take to go down as i looked on the info page and only says about ggt?

Anyways will keep up to date from now on as im getting close to the medical not as worried now as before but im sure i will be nearer the time

GGT in Alcoholics takes 4-5 weeks of no drinking to return to normal (based on 2 weeks of heavy drinking to aquire an abnormal GGT).

AST 5-6 weeks perhaps 3 months

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off