Medical and questionnaire

Convicted Driver Insurance

Samilewi

Established Member
Hey everyone

Currently waiting for my medical letter to arrive in the post. When I do my questionnaire, I can tick no to all questions but mental health.

Is there ANYONE who said Yes to mental health yet they didn't contact your GP?! Or is this just a given that that's going to happen...? I'm so hoping there's a chance they don't!

Thanks 😊

Hey everyone

Currently waiting for my medical letter to arrive in the post. When I do my questionnaire, I can tick no to all questions but mental health.

Is there ANYONE who said Yes to mental health yet they didn't contact your GP?! Or is this just a given that that's going to happen...? I'm so hoping there's a chance they don't!

Thanks 😊
They did mine and I only ticked yes to mental health adstained for 5months so blood test should be good,, medical was 31st March gp report scanned back 7th June and still waiting its so awful this waiting..

Hey everyone

Thanks 😊
I have a feeling that they always will if you tick yes . I did . They did . Key is to keep GP up to date , track process DVLA and GP side , and progress chase. It will be fine . They do seem to be speeding up.

They did mine and I only ticked yes to mental health adstained for 5months so blood test should be good,, medical was 31st March gp report scanned back 7th June and still waiting its so awful this waiting..
I wonder why it's taking so long for you??!! Others have had their GPs contacted and reviewed by DVLA in much less time than yours? I don't get it!

I have a feeling that they always will if you tick yes . I did . They did . Key is to keep GP up to date , track process DVLA and GP side , and progress chase. It will be fine . They do seem to be speeding up.
I haven't been in contact with my GP since June last year. I'll give them a call soon and speak to them. Thanks

I wonder why it's taking so long for you??!! Others have had their GPs contacted and reviewed by DVLA in much less time than yours? I don't get it!
It's driving me crazy, my ban ended 23rd Jan,,, all they say when I call is due to backlog they can't give me a time scale, it really is unacceptable when people on here get a quick turn around

Have been a hro before and ticked yes to antidepressants and they didn't contacted my gp so it really is lucky dip i think if you abstain and your reading is pretty much non excistent I think you will be fine

Have been a hro before and ticked yes to antidepressants and they didn't contacted my gp so it really is lucky dip i think if you abstain and your reading is pretty much non excistent I think you will be fine
That's what I wanted to hear! A bit of hope! Thanks 😁

Just trying to work out if it's not just a lucky dip,,,, maybe they go on people's convictions and breath readings,, I was dd twice in 10yrs both readings were 80something,,, how did you become hro

Just trying to work out if it's not just a lucky dip,,,, maybe they go on people's convictions and breath readings,, I was dd twice in 10yrs both readings were 80something,,, how did you become hro
I’m HRO as failure to provide I blew 78 roadside which is reading they took
I ticked depression and my gp was contacted first time DD no other convictions

I ticked yes to MH but the DVLA doc did put been off meds for 18 months. Also yes to having an RCT and they didn't contact my GP. Not sure if it has anything to do with the DVLA doctor as he said to me he doesn't see why they should write to my GP. Maybe he stated no concerns. I've read on here they can tick a box to say?!?! Just a thought.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off