Meanwhile in Derbyshire

Convicted Driver Insurance

craig121

Established Member
After a minor collision an angry motorist reported the other party to have been suspected drinking however?
Sorry News reports had to get this one in! Society is definitely getting better at reporting drink or drug drivers including partners of each other & family members but this one's a booty.

People become crazily irrational after an accident. Many years ago someone drove into the side of me on a roundabout. The sum damage to my car was a hubcap so I suggested they pay for that and we could end the matter. Old school hubcaps so not expensive.

They kicked off saying I was in the wrong lane and they wanted it to go through insurance, but refused to provide the details.

Reported to police as obliged to if you can't exchange details. Turned out the other driver didn't have insurance and so got prosecuted for that - rather than admit they were wrong and pay £15 or so.

Reactions: Ak1
A man on the drink driving awareness course I attended had the exact same story. He was rear ended by another driver and he rang the police to report the incident, the police came out and breathalysed both parties and the rear ender was double the limit and the man who rang the police and was on my course blew a 40 from being out at a function the night before the incident

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off