magistrates lost my conviction

Convicted Driver Insurance

daithi36

i was banned from driving three years ago. i got a four year ban . i tried to re-apply for my licence and do the drink driving course and get 1 year knocked off my ban.
but when i got in touch with the magistrates they told me they have no record of my case!!
the dates are correct i gave them as the dvla have a record of it, but anyone know where i stand, surely if the courts lost all records of it , it never existed ??

i was banned from driving three years ago. i got a four year ban . i tried to re-apply for my licence and do the drink driving course and get 1 year knocked off my ban.
but when i got in touch with the magistrates they told me they have no record of my case!!
the dates are correct i gave them as the dvla have a record of it, but anyone know where i stand, surely if the courts lost all records of it , it never existed ??

It sounds like nothing more than a clerical error on behalf of the courts. As you state, the DVLA have a record of it and I am sure the police and criminal records bureau will have records of it too.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off