Light at the end of the tunnel for HRO's awaiting their medicals

Convicted Driver Insurance
View attachment 139

This is my letter confirming my medical result, if your complaint is at stage 1, I would ask for it to be taken to stage 2, sorry you cant see this very well but it is dated the 20th may. If you want a clearer copy email me at mike_cameron@btconnect.com. I feel it is very unreasonable for the dvla not to allow drivers to get there medicals done. If they are saying that they dont have the time to analyse the results that seems like a different question.

I am not sure how long it takes to analyse the results, but they have simply stated that my reading is CDT 0.6%, does it really take that long to read a result, their normal procedure is to allow 4 weeks to process the result, that seems excessive as well.
Hi Mike, I have emailed you but thought I would let you know on here also. If you can please email me over the clearer copy that would be lovely. Arming myself with everything possible if the DVLA decide to do a 180 on my medical next week!

Hi Mike, I have emailed you but thought I would let you know on here also. If you can please email me over the clearer copy that would be lovely. Arming myself with everything possible if the DVLA decide to do a 180 on my medical next week!

hi forever waiting. May I ask where your medical is booked at.
Even though getting a medical.co.uk said they are doing medicals. Going by what a few replies I have seen maybe they might change there kind as I’m waiting to see if DVLA will let me take the medical there. So if I can get different doctors that are currently doing them I might have to try other options.
Thanks

hi forever waiting. May I ask where your medical is booked at.
Even though getting a medical.co.uk said they are doing medicals. Going by what a few replies I have seen maybe they might change there kind as I’m waiting to see if DVLA will let me take the medical there. So if I can get different doctors that are currently doing them I might have to try other options.
Thanks
I am booked in with Dr Leighton in Grays. If you go back through the Coronavirus for HROs thread I made then you will see me and mikec discussing this and the details as by chance we found and booked in with the same doctor. Me and mikec have also posted the links to the list of doctors we called through so there may be one that is carrying out HRO medicals more local to yourself. Mikec has had his medical on the 1st of May with the same doctor I’m booked in with and now has his license back, mine is booked for next week. I wish you the best of luck!

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off