Life is over

Convicted Driver Insurance
So sorry to hear you are struggling,

my case took a while to get to court and it’s was unbearable the unknown the dread and living in fear and panic.

I am fours months into my ban and it’s all working out okay it’s tricky and has it’s difficulties but honestly I feel like a weight has been lifted and I can finally live honestly.

I quit drinking and attend aa where a drink driving conviction is fairly common so I have people I can speak to. I have experienced no judgment whatsoever (surprisingly!)

I promise you will get to that point just be gentle with yourself try not to overthink and pur plans into place for the event of a ban, this helped me incredibly and I felt I was accepting my fate and taking accountability.

So sorry to hear you are struggling,

my case took a while to get to court and it’s was unbearable the unknown the dread and living in fear and panic.

I am fours months into my ban and it’s all working out okay it’s tricky and has it’s difficulties but honestly I feel like a weight has been lifted and I can finally live honestly.

I quit drinking and attend aa where a drink driving conviction is fairly common so I have people I can speak to. I have experienced no judgment whatsoever (surprisingly!)

I promise you will get to that point just be gentle with yourself try not to overthink and pur plans into place for the event of a ban, this helped me incredibly and I felt I was accepting my fate and taking accountability.
Hi,

Well done! I agree overthinking is a massive problem.

Keep it up mate!

Kind regards,

Stu

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off