License refused CDT 0.3% Please help

Convicted Driver Insurance
How do you prove your abstaining?
If your GP asks, tell them you are teetotal and never drink.

Then you will have a medical, during which bloods are taken and the results can show consistent drinking within the last month or so.

It could be longer than a month, depending on how much you drink and how often.

If your GP asks, tell them you are teetotal and never drink.

Then you will have a medical, during which bloods are taken and the results can show consistent drinking within the last month or so.

It could be longer than a month, depending on how much you drink and how often.
Is this a cdt test? Don’t you have one anyway with the dvla if classed as HRO

I’ve never recorded having a drink problem on my medical records .. as I never have so I should be ok. Fingers crossed.

In that case you should be fine. However, please be mindful that you still need to declare sensible drinking below the recommended daily units (as defined by the Chief Medical Officer) if this comes up in any questions.

CJ

In that case you should be fine. However, please be mindful that you still need to declare sensible drinking below the recommended daily units (as defined by the Chief Medical Officer) if this comes up in any questions.

CJ
Is this at the dvla medical? I’ve not wanted to drink as not a big drinker anyway so do I tell the truth 0 units?

Here in the middle of England, getting a GP appointment lately is about as easy as getting a DVLA one.

Is this at the dvla medical? I’ve not wanted to drink as not a big drinker anyway so do I tell the truth 0 units?

You are okay to declare up to 14 units per week as long as you are NOT classed as a alcohol misuser or alcohol dependant. If you are either of the latter it is ZERO UNITS declaration on any DVLA document.

CJ

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off