License issued

Convicted Driver Insurance

Stupid girl

Just wanted to say a Thankyou to all the people who provide help and assistance on here..Got my license issued this morning..after almost collapsing and still shaking, it's still sinking in. I had my medical on 19th August so the turnaround hadn't been too bad. Just wanted to share.

Pleased for you. Thanks for sharing the timescales you experienced.

Just wanted to say a Thankyou to all the people who provide help and assistance on here..Got my license issued this morning..after almost collapsing and still shaking, it's still sinking in. I had my medical on 19th August so the turnaround hadn't been too bad. Just wanted to share.

Happy days - you’ll be buzzing.
Can I ask if DVLA contacted your GP? If so, you waited around a month from medical to licence. Probably decent all things considered.

Happy days - you’ll be buzzing.
Can I ask if DVLA contacted your GP? If so, you waited around a month from medical to licence. Probably decent all things considered.
Hi. No, they didn't contact my GP. They actually put a letter in with my driving license addressed to my GP telling them I had attended a medical but it would seem it's my choice if I forward it in or not. My CDT was 0.6%. So yes took them a month. I had called a few times, very politely asking what was happening though. Hope that helps.

Hi. No, they didn't contact my GP. They actually put a letter in with my driving license addressed to my GP telling them I had attended a medical but it would seem it's my choice if I forward it in or not. My CDT was 0.6%. So yes took them a month. I had called a few times, very politely asking what was happening though. Hope that helps.

Were you a HRO?I think it’s a lottery down there with regards turnaround times. No GP involvement but still a month. Others have theirs back within days.

Were you a HRO?I think it’s a lottery down there with regards turnaround times. No GP involvement but still a month. Others have theirs back within days.

just normal drink drivers don’t need medicals for their license back all are “HRO” when medicals are involved.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off