License check

Convicted Driver Insurance

FS106

Is anyone else having issues with the check license site, it used to work for me and for the past 2/3 weeks it keeps telling me to check my details are correct, tried it all the ways it lets you do it with no joy?

Is anyone else having issues with the check license site, it used to work for me and for the past 2/3 weeks it keeps telling me to check my details are correct, tried it all the ways it lets you do it with no joy?
Literally just tried it at 11.32 (15/07/2021) and it is working fine. Not sure what your problem is. Might be a virus programme on your PC or a pop up blocker, although I have these and it's not an issue.

It's nothing virus or anything related, as I say I put in my information exactly the way I did 4-5 weeks ago when I was getting the info now it says to check my details are correct which they are, after a couple of attempts it says "couldn't display my driving licence details with the information provided" can't get through to anyone either so no idea what's going on with it. As I say worked fine for me a month or so ago.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off