Licence revoked

Convicted Driver Insurance

David Hodgson

My sons licence has been revoked after having it back for a year. He had to re apply for his licence after losing it approx four or five years ago. Around the same time he was badly beaten up which at the time was left with non electronic seizures which could be triggered by alcohol so a doctor put on his medical report he was alcohol dependent he does not drink however on filling out the questionnaire he answered on of the questions wrongly and answered he had drank 4 to 6 units of alcohol since his last medical incident they are saying the question asked was have you had any alcohol at all in the last twelve months so they have removed his licence. My son does not drink any more and is starting a new job as an estate manager on the 14th december which very much depends on him having a licence if he does not he will not have a job and will loose there new home the dvla have told us to re submit an application we have asked then to prioritise my sons application however they are not very helpful and all this is going to take time which has not got can you please advise us further.

All I can suggest is to resubmit as they have asked and if the outcome is not positive you can list the matter with the Court and ask them to overrule the DVLA decision.

Good luck
Martin.
This will take time and in the meantime he will loose his job is there nothing we can do as a matter of urgency he lives in scotland at the minute so it would be the sheriffs court

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off