Licence Back..!!

Convicted Driver Insurance

Ginge78

Finely got my licence back....:) It's been a long road ( As it has.. and still is for some of you on here ) Had my medical back in November 2020, We'll 2 actually as my first lot of bloods i had got contaminated whilst going back to a lab ( apparently ) So i had to go again in February to have another blood test which i never did get the results for..! But i take it they was ok... Well they should of been as i have'nt had a drink since April 2020 after a 9 day spell in hospital having a detox. Then the DVLA needed to get in touch with my GP obviously.. Which he was very helpful and on my side ( which was good ) He done the forms and sent them back At the end of February the wrote to him again because i had 2 seizures back in April ( due to low alcohol intake ) So they needed to know more about that ( which they obviously would ) I phoned the DVLA last Saturday and they told me they have got all the information they need and it's with the medical team to make a decision on what to do next. I left it a week and rang them yesterday to be told i have been issued a 1 year licence with a medical to have in January 2022, and i think that will be ongoing for a few years yet... But i'm more than happy with that...!! As grice96 said on here that's what will happen.... and he or she got it spot on..!!!!! So if your looking for advice on here grice96 is the person to ask....!
Good Luck everyone.... Hope you all get sorted very soon...:):)

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off