Licence back after 16 weeks start to finish

Convicted Driver Insurance

Guygibson

Established Member
Well just checked online and licence has been granted from 12 tonight.
Its a 1yr license which I I don’t understand as no record of any kind of drinking on my GP files, but just glad its all over until next year.
I would give some advice but I do believe you just have to roll with there timescale which is shocking 10 working day is the minimum they do anything so be patient people.
I will add if you are still drinking heavily/alcoholicly wouldn't even be trying to get licence back get your alcohol issues sorted 1st much love and keep sane people ❤

Its a 1yr license which I I don’t understand as no record of any kind of drinking on my GP files, but just glad its all over until next year.
I would give some advice but I do believe you just have to roll with there timescale which is shocking 10 working day is the minimum they do anything so be patient people.
I will add if you are still drinking heavily/alcoholicly wouldn't even be trying to get licence back get your alcohol issues sorted 1st much love and keep sane people ❤
Congratulations! Me and you both today - hopefully, next year will be an easier and smoother process!

Well done Guy. You might have been given a 12 month temporary driving licence for something trivial, or it could simply be the DVLA medical team are being overly precautious at this present time with those HRO's coming to the end of their DD bans.

CJ

Nice one buddy, only about a hundred and something of us to go now. Chuffed for you. Stick around on the forum as you’ve given some great advice to others, including me.

Well done Guy. You might have been given a 12 month temporary driving licence for something trivial, or it could simply be the DVLA medical team are being overly precautious at this present time with those HRO's coming to the end of their DD bans.

CJ
They are just creating work to justify their pay increases. Let's not pretend there's any thinking that goes into it on their part.

They are just creating work to justify their pay increases. Let's not pretend there's any thinking that goes into it on their part.

Some of them might not even be capable of thinking or applying logic. The DVLA seems to employ morons.

CJ

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off