Letter to the court for the early removal of second disqualification.

• Thread starter Deleted member 13184
  • Start date
Convicted Driver Insurance

Deleted member 13184

I'm reading a lot on here regards a letter you write to the court. Can anyone tell me if this is a physical hard copy letter or an email?
Just to be clear, I can make my approach to the court that disqualified me on the 9th December 2021, so this is contact in the first instance. Is it a physical letter or email?
Also I have many certificates and letters of recommendation, courses passed, offers of employment and references from voluntary work and personal references. Do I also attach or send these in the first instance for their consideration?
Thanks

Most courts allow you to apply by email, but check to be sure.
Set out your reasons, make reference to the supporting material but there is no need to attach them at this stage, present them at court.
The court will be interested to hear what you have done to address any drinking issues but character references do not take you far in the process.
they want to hear what the benefit will be to others as the main driver in giving you your licence back early. Offers of employment help, but not much, employment opportunities for others helps much more.

remember that even if you are successful you will have to go through the medical process before you can drive and this will take months.

I have replied to your PM, pointing out the differences in an application to a Scottish Sheriff’s court, including the fee to be paid.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off