Letter to doctors.

Convicted Driver Insurance

Dominic_James

Hey,

I done my medical in September. Then got a letter from DVLA that they have sent a letter to my doctors and waiting a reply which could take 4 weeks. Today I got a phone call from my doctors booking in a phone call. I am getting so nervous and honestly can’t think to why my doctor would even need to chat. Any ideas?

Hey,

I done my medical in September. Then got a letter from DVLA that they have sent a letter to my doctors and waiting a reply which could take 4 weeks. Today I got a phone call from my doctors booking in a phone call. I am getting so nervous and honestly can’t think to why my doctor would even need to chat. Any ideas?
The doctor's notes are probably not that up to date and they want to go through the questionnaire with you to ensure they are supplying the correct information to DVLA. As long as your records don't show any information about misuse or dependence and your questionnaire answers fit in with the DVLA results and/or any previous LFT results the Doctor has, then all should be fine.

It is pretty standard practice for DVLA to write to Doctors at the moment, there doesn't seem to be any hard and fast rules that make them write. It is probably good that your Doctors are being proactive, it ensures that there are no surprises when DVLA eventually get back to you!

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off