Just had my medical.

Convicted Driver Insurance
Received results today- after a binge of 7 pints, 4 or 5 jack Daniels- I scores 1.4%
When did you have this binge before medical asin how long before ? I had my medical on Tuesday but four days before had 5 pints of foster before that I hadn't drunk since 17th of last month again 5 pints really worried now

Hi mate had another medical yesterday with my GP they have no issues and have returned the questionnaire to the DVLA with nothing to my detriment on it .. I have spoke to the DVLA TODAY they said 4 days for the email to be scanned on and up to 3 weeks to make a decision with a yes or a no or possible further medical .. can't see it seen the latter .. so hopefully it will be issued by the end of the month as if not it's going in to month no7 on the 4th of November.. thank you for asking
Just had update via a phone call .. a 12 month temporary licence will be issued in next 10 days .. not the best result but a result none the less

Well done mate let's hope I can follow suit ?
Fingers crossed for you .. on that note .. if they tell you they are giving you it back double check from what date As mine will be few days from there notification for a start date .. I asked today when they said yes to giving me it back if I was valid from now .. to which it was a no .. a lot of people on here think you can drive form getting the ok .. that's not the case

My doctor actually phoned me this morning and appollogised for the delay in my medical report (8 weeks he had it since 15/819) it was sent to dvla today. Have then spoken to them as soon as they receive it they will scan me onto the system, they have told me they will prioritise me and push it through for me....

My doctor actually phoned me this morning and appollogised for the delay in my medical report (8 weeks he had it since 15/819) it was sent to dvla today. Have then spoken to them as soon as they receive it they will scan me onto the system, they have told me they will prioritise me and push it through for me....
Sorry to hear they had it so long .. I hope it all goes in your favour .. took the DVLA 3 days to upload and process mine so fingers crossed

Sorry to hear they had it so long .. I hope it all goes in your favour .. took the DVLA 3 days to upload and process mine so fingers crossed
Just checked my licence online and it's showing as full and valid so I was lied to yesterday once again by the DVLA .. 3 Times I have caught them out been avassive

What happens at the end of your one year temporary licence, I'm assuming you'll apply for another but do you have another medical?

What happens at the end of your one year temporary licence, I'm assuming you'll apply for another but do you have another medical?
Hi .. after 9 months I reply (with the hope they deal with it in 3 months) that's what they told me .. but I'm assuming it will involve further medicals etc so I can't see the 3 month time scale been enough based on my own experience and others like yourself

Hi .. after 9 months I reply (with the hope they deal with it in 3 months) that's what they told me .. but I'm assuming it will involve further medicals etc so I can't see the 3 month time scale been enough based on my own experience and others like yourself
Just had a letter today from DVLA my CDT reading was 0.9 .. no mention of the info from my doctor's .. good luck with yours bud .. keep us posted

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off